FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jamie Arroyo, pep
pep Launches New Website
CINCINNATI, OH (October 11, 2018) — the marketing operations experts recently announced the launch of their new and improved website at http://www.peppromotions.com/.
Among the new features, the site now:
- clearly communicates what pep does and its unique approach
- provides meaningful stats and facts against the work pep has delivered to clients, showcases an expansive client roster and highlights awards received
- offers easier access to view case studies located on the Our Impact page, as well as via links on the Homepage and What We do pages
- visually showcases pep’s capabilities to help engage and educate site visitors on the core pillars of service (which are a focal point on the Homepage and highlighted with interactive features throughout the site)
- features a detailed Blog, with company news, culture and most importantly insights that pep brings to the marketplace
The new website focuses on user experience, is better equipped for valuable content sharing and more clearly articulates pep’s business proposition with a fresh and interactive feel.
At pep, we deliver on your strategy – seamlessly managing all the details so that you can stay focused on your big picture. Through sustained optimization of marketing operations, we help companies execute their marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world.
We know that sourcing is essential to your success. With intelligent and efficient sourcing, we leverage scale and spend in order to save you time and money. Using our measurable and customizable benchmarking process, we offer you full transparency into your spend. In addition, with pepconnect®, our campaign management and sourcing tool, we’re able to consistently and successfully achieve your objectives.
We pride ourselves on being long-term partners who provide quality assurance, improved speed to market and risk mitigation. Our results back us up: we’ve managed campaigns for over 500 brands, delivering an average of 18% savings on over $4 billion in marketing spend.