We develop long-term, strategic and collaborative relationships with our supplier partners that deliver a high level of service, quality, expertise and diversity in their product offering. Our supplier partners deliver against the highest expectations.
- Integrity – Our supplier partners must act in accordance with all Pep legal and company policies, data privacy best practices and confidentiality
- Expertise – Our supplier partners will recommend the most creative, innovative and value based solutions to deliver against our clients' goals
- Compliance - Our supplier partners do not begin work without Pep purchase orders and do not work with clients on projects without Pep involvement
- Diversity – We value diversity from the ownership structure of our supplier partners, to the diverse creative and strategic solutions we offer our clients. Our supplier partners embrace the diversity of each and every project from the start to finish
- Sustainability – Our supplier partners incorporate environmental, social and corporate sustainability efforts into their overall business plans
- Processes – Our supplier partners follow processes set forth by Pep & our clients
- Quality – Our supplier partners deliver the best in class quality in their products and services
- Competitive Pricing – Our supplier partners offer competitive pricing and win business in a competitive bid environment
- Innovation – Our supplier partners are consistently providing new ideas, products and services in their technologies and solutions
- Service – Our supplier partners provide proactive problem solving and solution oriented service
- Expertise – Our supplier partners are experts in their business. We expect our supplier partners to provide a consultative approach in delivering the best product and service for each project
- Commitment – We are committed to delivering our project on strategy, on time and on budget. Our supplier partners are committed to the same belief
Our Mission for Supplier Diversity
As a certified Minority Business Enterprise, we are committed to providing opportunities to our fellow diverse suppliers through our partnerships. We work hard to build strong relationships with minority owned, women owned, and veteran-owned businesses in order to provide those opportunities and ensure inclusion of those businesses. Pep’s commitment to execute promotional programs on time, on budget, and on strategy contributes to the business development of our minority suppliers- we provide detailed feedback and support to allow our suppliers to improve with each execution.
Pep strives to leverage the unique abilities of our MBE, WBE and Veteran suppliers for the greatest business impact and sustainability in an ever-changing business environment. We are committed to the growth of our community by partnering with diverse suppliers who offer high quality products and services. We also look to identify diverse suppliers who meet our business needs and assist in finding mutual business opportunities.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
A minority business, as defined by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council) "…is a for-profit enterprise, regardless of size, physically located in the United States or its trust territories, which is owned, operated and controlled by minority group members." An MBE Certification verifies that the business is at least 51% owned by minority individuals or, in the case of a publicly-owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more such individuals.
Women's Business Enterprise (WBE)
A WBE Certification verifies that the business is at least 51% owned by a woman or women or, in the case of a publicly-owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more such individuals.
Veteran and Service Disabled (VOB)
A VOB Certification verifies that the business is at least 51% owned by a veteran or veterans, and that those parties are in control of the management and day to day operations of the business.