To reduce cost, duplications, inconsistencies, & delays while streamlining our client’s high-volume display process.
After immersing in client go-to-market processes, the need to restructure display practices was quickly recognized. pep created a library of 87 of the most commonly used temporary display items ranging from premium structures for high profile brands to more value-driven structures. pep managed organizing dielines, pallet specs and renderings for each display in the library so that files were easily accessible for creating artwork and providing retailers with pallet and shipper information.
Delivered $600k in additional savings across the board in year one!
- pep’s recommended display library and retail display process resulted in a reduction of duplication, reduced design time and eliminated the need for retooling while delivering cost savings
- Reduced the average cost of display structures by 8.5% in year one
- Drove 17-55% savings on tooling
- Reduced the concept-to-production phase from 23 days to 5 days
- Utilized the library for 84% of 2016 displays, greatly exceeding the 70% goal